Vehicle and Building Handyman
Location: Kings Hill, East Peckham
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
A BIT ABOUT US
Here at Trooli, we’re on a mission to banish buffering, vanish video call embarrassment and clear up those “up to” speed claims that give broadband a bad name.
How? By providing our new, guaranteed, ultrafast, full fibre broadband speeds to as many communities as possible across Kent, East Sussex and beyond.
We’ve already got the great network, now we need more great people to take us even further.
Think you can help? Here’s why you should get in touch …
-We’re passionate about growth
We’ve come a long way in 3 years, from nothing to 200,000+ premises passed, 10 staff to over 250 and are now one of the most respected altnets in the industry – and that’s just the start. But it’s not just our network, we’re passionate about ensuring our employees grow with us too.
-We’re passionate about our people
At the heart of our culture is a belief that a company should be much more than politics and processes. That doesn’t mean these don’t exist, but it does mean that our people are the most important part of our business, that life here is that bit more fun and our high staff retention rates are something we’re rightly proud of.
-We’re passionate about our customers – wouldn’t it be nice for a broadband network to be independent of Openreach and have complete control of where it builds and the experience our customers receive? Well, that’s exactly what Trooli is and with an Excellent Trustpilot rating from our customers, it’s clear we’re doing something right!
Still interested? Read on…
We are looking for a Vehicle and building handyman/ women to join Trooli! This is a new position that will involve, but not be limited to general maintenance of our fleet and vans and handyman and janitor duties across our East Peckham stores and Kings Hill offices.
THE DAY JOB
- Vehicle maintenance
- Ensuring all our vans are taken for MOTs
- General maintenance of our fleet
- Handyman duties for our East Peckham site and Kings Hill offices
- Janitor duties as required for East Peckham and Kings Hill
- Ensure works completed to a high standard and completed within realist timeframes
- Communicate effectively and continuously with Fleet Manager and customers on arrival
WE'D LIKE TO SPEAK TO YOU IF...
- You have a full UK driving licence with less than 6 points
- Must be organised and be able to multitask
- Confident with using power tools
- Comfortable with manual handling
WE'LL LOVE YOU IF...
- Well organised and Professional
- Effective Leadership and communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to think outside of the box
AND IN RETURN, YOU'LL GET...
- 25 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays
- Gym membership discount
- Generous life insurance policy
- Company sick pay after qualifying period
- Career progression
- Free parking
- Friendly working environment
- Company laptop
- Employee referral scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- COVID secure and risk assessed employer