Inbound Sales Executive
Location: Kings Hill, Kent
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 + 20% commission structure
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
A BIT ABOUT US
Here at Trooli, we’re on a mission to banish buffering, vanish video call embarrassment and clear up those “up to” speed claims that give broadband a bad name.
How? By providing our new, guaranteed, ultrafast, full fibre broadband speeds to as many communities as possible across Kent, East Sussex and beyond.
We’ve already got the great network, now we need more great people to take us even further.
Think you can help? Here’s why you should get in touch …
- We’re passionate about growth
We’ve come a long way in 3 years, from nothing to 200,000+ premises passed, 10 staff to over 250 and are now one of the most respected altnets in the industry – and that’s just the start. But it’s not just our network, we’re passionate about ensuring our employees grow with us too.
- We’re passionate about our people
At the heart of our culture is a belief that a company should be much more than politics and processes. That doesn’t mean these don’t exist, but it does mean that our people are the most important part of our business, that life here is that bit more fun and our high staff retention rates are something we’re rightly proud of.
- We’re passionate about our customers – wouldn’t it be nice for a broadband network to be independent of Openreach and have complete control of where it builds and the experience our customers receive? Well, that’s exactly what Trooli is and with an Excellent Trustpilot rating from our customers, it’s clear we’re doing something right!
Still interested? Read on…
Some companies would define the job as the start of the customer journey. We think that downplays it a bit…. This opening provides an exceptional opportunity for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and dynamic sales executive to join the rapidly expanding sales team. You will help generate and engage with customer leads and enquiries, leading them through to order placement. You’ll be one of the key voices of our business, the 1st person our new customers talk to as you help to make their dream of ultrafast broadband a reality, the person they remember. Here’s what we’re looking for…
THE DAY JOB
- Answer sales calls and respond to enquiries (incoming via telephone, email and webchat) through to order placement
- Follow up leads through to order placement
- Participate in Lead Generation campaigns, updating new Leads in the CRM system
- Participate in direct sales/marketing campaigns and events in the field when needed
- Maintain customer relationships pre and post sales, customer retention
- Assist with admin jobs within the sales team when required
- Update and report on leads, orders & activities against goal & targets#
WE'D LIKE TO SPEAK TO YOU IF...
- A confident communicator who puts customer experience first
- A natural relationship builder with proven experience over at least 2 years full time sales in a similar role
- A confident written and verbal communicator
- Goal driven to succeed and empowers others to do so
- Experienced in working within a professional sales team
- Tenacious and resilient with a never give up attitude
- Adaptable and able to contribute to continuous improvements
- Experienced with CRM systems
WE'LL LOVE YOU IF...
- You have sales experience gained within the telecoms industry
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets
- Good understanding of fibre terminology and able to communicate this effectively to customers
- Well-presented and able to demonstrate a professional image as the face (or voice!) of the business
- Proactive and efficient, and willing to go the extra mile for customers
- Strong fit for our brand and organizational culture
AND IN RETURN, YOU'LL GET...
- 25 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays
- Gym membership discount
- Generous life insurance policy
- Company sick pay after qualifying period
- Career progression
- Free parking
- Friendly working environment
- Company laptop
- Employee referral scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- COVID secure and risk assessed employer