Location: Kings Hill, Kent
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
A BIT ABOUT US
Here at Trooli, we’re on a mission to banish buffering, vanish video call embarrassment and clear up those “up to” speed claims that give broadband a bad name.
How? By providing our new, guaranteed, ultrafast, full fibre broadband speeds to as many communities as possible across Kent, East Sussex and beyond.
We’ve already got the great network, now we need more great people to take us even further.
Think you can help? Here’s why you should get in touch …
-We’re passionate about growth
We’ve come a long way in 3 years, from nothing to 200,000+ premises passed, 10 staff to over 250 and are now one of the most respected altnets in the industry – and that’s just the start. But it’s not just our network, we’re passionate about ensuring our employees grow with us too.
-We’re passionate about our people
At the heart of our culture is a belief that a company should be much more than politics and processes. That doesn’t mean these don’t exist, but it does mean that our people are the most important part of our business, that life here is that bit more fun and our high staff retention rates are something we’re rightly proud of.
-We’re passionate about our customers – wouldn’t it be nice for a broadband network to be independent of Openreach and have complete control of where it builds and the experience our customers receive? Well, that’s exactly what Trooli is and with an Excellent Trustpilot rating from our customers, it’s clear we’re doing something right!
Still interested? Read on…
We’re a small company with a very exciting future. You will be a key member our finance team, helping the company achieve its growth targets by managing our financial transactions, producing financial forecasting and producing reports for the senior management team.
THE DAY JOB
- Responsibility for billing, sales ledger, direct debit collection and credit control
- Responsibility for supplier relationships, payments and purchase ledger
- Manage bank payments, cashbook reconciliation and credit card
- Calculation, presentation and payment of VAT
- Preparation and management of payroll
- Responsibility for regulatory compliance
- Line management of finance administrators: day-to-day communication, mentoring, performance management
- Regular reviews of working accounting practices and processes to ensure efficient and cost-effective operation.
- Ongoing review of cash flow and production of forecasts
- Assist in the production of annual budget and periodic forecasting.
- Produce financial statements including profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flows, monthly management accounts, variance analysis with narrative.
- Provide management reporting for decision-making, including project appraisal, evaluation and post-implementation analysis
- Report on company assets and liabilities including balance sheet account reconciliations and review of assets.
- Liaise with auditors and assist with preparation of statutory accounts.
WE'D LIKE TO SPEAK TO YOU IF...
- You hold a bachelors degree and have at lest 2 years experience in accountancy
- Full or part qualified (ACCA or CIMA) and ready to manage a finance team
- You will also be an experienced SAGE user (SAGE 50), an experienced Microsoft Office user, and have advanced Excel skills.
WE'LL LOVE YOU IF...
- You are an exceptional communicator who can build relationships with easy
- Ability to prepare and present clear and well-structured reports to all levels of management
- Confident in leading a team
- A professional ad commercial approach, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Impeccable organisation and time management skills
AND IN RETURN, YOU'LL GET...
- 25 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays
- Gym membership discount
- Generous life insurance policy
- Company sick pay after qualifying period
- Career progression
- Free parking
- Friendly working environment
- Company laptop
- Employee referral scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- COVID secure and risk assessed employer