Business Process Manager
Location: Kings Hill, Kent
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
A BIT ABOUT US
Here at Trooli, we’re on a mission to banish buffering, vanish video call embarrassment and clear up those “up to” speed claims that give broadband a bad name.
How? By providing our new, guaranteed, ultrafast, full fibre broadband speeds to as many communities as possible across Kent, East Sussex and beyond.
We’ve already got the great network, now we need more great people to take us even further.
Think you can help? Here’s why you should get in touch …
-We’re passionate about growth
We’ve come a long way in 3 years, from nothing to 200,000+ premises passed, 10 staff to over 250 and are now one of the most respected altnets in the industry – and that’s just the start. But it’s not just our network, we’re passionate about ensuring our employees grow with us too.
-We’re passionate about our people
At the heart of our culture is a belief that a company should be much more than politics and processes. That doesn’t mean these don’t exist, but it does mean that our people are the most important part of our business, that life here is that bit more fun and our high staff retention rates are something we’re rightly proud of.
-We’re passionate about our customers – wouldn’t it be nice for a broadband network to be independent of Openreach and have complete control of where it builds and the experience our customers receive? Well, that’s exactly what Trooli is and with a Great Trustpilot rating from our customers, it’s clear we’re doing something right!
Still interested? Read on…
Every business, even a new and exciting one like ours, is built on process and our business process manager will be a vital cog underpinning our future growth. We’re looking for someone who can not only design processes, but who thrives in implementing them and watching them become a reality and then reviewing them again... Think that’s you? Here’s what we’re looking for…
THE DAY JOB
We require you to evaluate, design, execute, measure, monitor and control business processes. As process manager you work to ensure that business process outcomes are in harmony with Trooli’s strategic goals. You will be required to work collaboratively across all departments of the organisation to help improve the management of a business process. You will also need to focus on the entire process from beginning to end, introducing innovation into the process that can impact results, enhance profitability, and assist Trooli to meet its business objectives and goals.
- Custodian Of All Business Processes For The Business
- Evaluate Existing Business Processes To Meet Business Objectives
- Create Documentation To Outline Processes
- Keep Business Process Library Up To Date
- Using Analytical Skills, Suggest And Implement Process Improvements
- Deliver Process Changes As A Result Of Strategic Changes Made
- Manage Process Improvement Teams To Implement Process Improvements
- Monitor and Conduct Ongoing Analysis To Ensure Processes Are Continually Meeting Business Objectives
- Update Department Procedures and Policies Where Applicable
- Design As Is and To Be Processes to Support Software Developments
- Write Standard Operating Procedures
WE'D LIKE TO SPEAK TO YOU IF...
A degree would be advantageous, and you will have at least two years’ experience in business process management, or related business disciplines. Must have experience using Visio.
- You have experience of designing, training, documenting and testing business processes
- You have experience of using at least one major process management methodology, e.g. Agile, Prince2, BPMN standard
- You have strong organisational skills, with high attention to detail and accuracy
- You can provide support to Change Management
- You can provide business Process Documentation (if needed)
WE'LL LOVE YOU IF...
- You are an exceptional communicator who can build relationships with ease
- You are a responsive decision maker, willing to make judgement calls and difficult decisions
- You have the ability to collaborate with vendors and employees.
- You have a proactive attitude and willingness to adapt to the requirements of a fast-growing organisation.
- You have the ability to influence at all work levels.
- You have a role models personal integrity which has proven to inspire and gain commitment from a loyal team.
AND IN RETURN, YOU'LL GET...
- Life Insurance
- Gym membership discount
- Cinema discount
- Sick Pay after a qualifying period
- Pro-rata holiday and bank holidays
- Free Parking
- Friendly working environment
- Company laptop
- Employee referral scheme
- Employee discount