Service Activation Coordinator
Location: Kings Hill, Kent
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
A BIT ABOUT US
Here at Trooli, we’re on a mission to banish buffering, vanish video call embarrassment and clear up those “up to” speed claims that give broadband a bad name. ?
How? By providing our new, guaranteed, ultrafast, full fibre broadband speeds to as many communities as possible across Kent, East Sussex and beyond.?
We’ve already got the great network, now we need more great people to take us even further. ?
Think you can help? Here’s why you should get in touch …?
- We’re passionate about growth ?
We’ve come a long way in 3 years, from nothing to 200,000+ premises passed, 10 staff to over 250 and are now one of the most respected altnets in the industry – and that’s just the start. But it’s not just our network, we’re passionate about ensuring our employees grow with us too. ?
- We’re passionate about our people ?
At the heart of our culture is a belief that a company should be much more than politics and processes. That doesn’t mean these don’t exist, but it does mean that our people are the most important part of our business, that life here is that bit more fun and our high staff retention rates are something we’re rightly proud of.?
- We’re passionate about our customers – wouldn’t it be nice for a broadband network to be independent of Openreach and have complete control of where it builds and the experience our customers receive? Well, that’s exactly what Trooli is and with an Excellent Trustpilot rating from our customers, it’s clear we’re doing something right! ?
Still interested? Read on…
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self- motivated and extremely organised Coordinator to join our ever-expanding team. You will manage each customer through their service activation journey from the point of order through to their broadband service going live.
THE DAY JOB
Creating customer accounts for new orders received from our Sales team.
- Managing customer relationships between the point of sale and the service being active through various means; phone e-mail and webchat.
- Sending and tracking our standard communications to customers to keep them up to date on their service installation, and what to expect at each stage.
- Responding to customer enquiries about their installation.
- Checking our Planning team’s proposed fibre route to the customer premises.
- Scheduling and tracking installation appointments.
- Use remote access software to activate customers FTTP connections
- Working closely with our Field Operations team to assign and track the status of the scheduled jobs with our installation technicians.
- You will be expected to have a good level of IT literacy and be able to learn new software systems quickly.
WE'D LIKE TO SPEAK TO YOU IF...
You will have at least one years’ experience in a similar customer service role, preferably gained within the telecommunications industry.
WE’LL LOVE YOU IF…
- You will demonstrate high levels of customer service
- You must possess exceptional communication skills
- Resilient mindset with focus on customer satisfaction beyond expectations.
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong IT literacy, analytical ability and logical thinking are a must
- A collaborative and innovative approach to service delivery and problem solving
- You must have a willingness to learn and grasp new skills quickly and have an interest in technology
- A working knowledge of routers and broadband
- Candidates must have a GCSE pass or equivalent in maths and English
AND IN RETURN YOU'LL GET...
- 25 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays
- Gym membership discount
- Generous life insurance policy
- Company sick pay after qualifying period
- Career progression
- Free parking
- Friendly working environment
- Company laptop
- Employee referral scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- COVID secure and risk assessed employer
- Integrity: be transparent and honest with our customers and with each other.
- Passion: be excited about what we do.
- Develop: invest in each individual.
- Continual improvement: work smarter, not harder.
- Proactive: take responsibility.
- Teamwork: support and collaboration.
- Quality: we do what we do well.